Operating your 2012 CC’s sunroof.
To maintain its aerodynamics, the optional sunroof on the CC only tilts up and down.
- Push the switch up to tilt open.
- Push once again to stop at an intermediate position.
- To tilt open all the way, push the switch up once and release.
- Pull the switch down to close.
- Pull once again to stop at an intermediate position.
- To close completely, pull the switch down once and release.
- Only open or close the Panorama sunroof if no one is in the way.
- Always take the key with you when you leave the vehicle.
- Never leave children or disabled persons in the vehicle—particularly if they have access to the vehicle key. Unsupervised use of the vehicle key makes it possible to lock the vehicle, start the engine, turn on the ignition, and operate the Panorama sunroof.
- You can still use the Panorama sunroof for a short time after the ignition is switched off as long as the driver or passenger door has not been opened.
This website is not a substitute for the Owner’s Manual. The Owner’s Manual contains detailed information about all your vehicle’s features plus important warnings about vehicle and passenger safety. Please read it carefully.