Brighten up your drive.
- Simply turn the dial (A) clockwise to any dot.
- To open the sunroof to the comfort position, which will help minimize variations in cabin pressure and wind noise, turn the dial to the dark circle.
- To open the sunroof completely, twist the dial clockwise as far as it will go and hold.
- Turn the dial counterclockwise to the closed position.
- For sunroof to tilt up, press and hold the lip of the sunroof dial.
- To tilt down, pull down on the dial lip.
Improper use of the power sunroof can result in serious personal injury.
- Always make sure that no one is in the way of the power sunroof when it is closing.
- Always take the key with you when you leave the vehicle.
- Never leave children or disabled persons in the vehicle – particularly if they have access to the vehicle key. Unsupervised use of the vehicle key makes it possible to lock the vehicle, start the engine, turn on the ignition and operate the sliding and tilting roof.
- You can still open or close the power sunroof for several minutes after you switch off the ignition, as long as the driver or front passenger door has not been opened.