Brighten up your drive.
Open the panoramic sunroof
- Simply rotate the dial to any dot and release.
- To open all the way, rotate the dial to the open position and hold until the sunroof opens.
- To open to the comfort position, which helps minimize wind noise, rotate the dial to the largest dot and release.
Close the panoramic sunroof
- Turn the dial to the closed position.
Tilt the panoramic sunroof
- The sunroof tilts in the same direction as you move the dial.
- To tilt up, put your thumb under the lip of the dial and gently push upward.
- To tilt down, pull down on the dial lip.
Using your sunshade
There are two buttons inside the dial that move the sunshade forward or back. A short push of the relevant button opens or closes the sunshade all the way. If you push and hold either button, you control where the sunshade stops by releasing the button.
Improper use of the power sunroof can result in serious personal injury.
- Always make sure that no one is in the way of the power sunroof when it is closing.
- Always take the key with you when you leave the vehicle.
- Never leave children or disabled persons in the vehicle—particularly if they have access to the vehicle key. Unsupervised use of the vehicle key makes it possible to lock the vehicle, start the engine, turn on the ignition and operate the sliding and tilting roof.
- You can still use the power sunroof for a short time after the ignition is switched off as long as the driver or passenger door has not been opened.