Let’s clear things up.
- From the OFF position, move the wiper stalk one click up to activate the intermittent setting.
- The switch at the top of the stalk rotates to vary the speed of the wipers—faster to the right, slower to the left. To remember this, think “Left, less. Right, rain.”
- SLOW: From the OFF position, move the wiper stalk two clicks up.
- FAST: From the OFF position, move the wiper stalk three clicks up.
- From the OFF position, press the wiper stalk down for a single wipe.
- Press and hold the wiper stalk down for two seconds for a faster wipe. When you release the stalk, the wipers will begin.
Pull the stalk toward you to activate the washer function. The wipers wipe and washer fluid sprays as long as you pull the stalk.
- To activate, simply push the stalk one click away from you. Also, anytime you have the front wipers on and you put the car into reverse, the rear wipers activate automatically to help you see clearly.
Rear wiper/wash function
- From the ON position (one click up) push the stalk away from you and hold. The wiper wipes and washer fluid sprays as long as you push the stalk.
Using the optional rain-sensing wipers
- You can customize the sensitivity of the rain-sensing feature using the switch at the top of the stalk. Left to decrease sensitivity, right to increase.
Windshield washer fluid without enough frost protection can freeze on the windshield and reduce visibility.
- Use the windshield washer system with enough frost protection for winter temperatures.
- Never use the windshield wipers/washers when it is freezing without first defrosting the windshield. The washer solution may freeze on the windshield and reduce visibility.
- WARNING: Worn or dirty wiper blades reduce visibility and increase the risk of accidents and severe injuries.
- Always replace wiper blades that are worn, damaged, or do not keep the windshield clear.