Optional RNS 315 Audio
Select and save a preset radio station
- Press the BAND hard key repeatedly to toggle between FM, AM or SiriusXM.
- AM/FM stations: Turn the center knob to your desired station, then press and hold the knob. The preset soft keys will appear. Press and hold a preset soft key until you hear the confirmation tone. To save another preset, turn the center knob again to choose a station, and repeat the steps.
- SiriusXM channels: Press the Station List soft key. Then turn the center knob to your channel and press the knob to select. Press the Save soft key; the preset soft keys will appear. Press a preset to save a channel. To save another preset, turn the center knob again to choose a channel, and repeat the steps.
SiriusXM Satellite Radio. New Volkswagen vehicles come with a three-month trial subscription to the Sirius Select package. Infrequently, tall buildings and tunnels may interrupt the satellite signal. This is normal. The signal will refresh as you drive. For more information, please refer to the SiriusXM brochure in your glove box.
- Observe legal regulations.
- Always drive attentively and responsibly.
- Setting the volume too high can damage the hearing. This applies especially to volumes above about 85 decibels.
- Select volume settings so that acoustic signals from the outside are always audible (for example, the sirens of emergency rescue vehicles).
- Please lower the volume before changing or connecting to an audio source. Unmounted or improperly mounted external devices can be thrown through the passenger compartment in the event of a sudden driving or braking maneuver or a collision, causing injury.
- Never leave external devices in the doors, on the front windshield, on or near the area marked “AIRBAG” on the steering wheel, instrument panel, seatbacks, or between these areas and the occupants. External devices can cause serious injury in the event of a collision, especially if the airbags inflate. Connecting cables of external devices may obstruct the driver.
- Route cables so as not to interfere with the driver. The armrest can affect the elbow room of the driver and thus cause collisions and severe injuries.
- Always keep the armrest closed while driving. Injuries can be caused by invisible laser beams if the housing of the CD player is opened.
- Have the CD player repaired only by a specialist.
This website is not a substitute for the Owner’s Manual. The Owner’s Manual contains detailed information about all your vehicle’s features plus important warnings about vehicle and passenger safety. Please read it carefully.