RCD 310 Audio
Select and save radio presets
- Press the FM or AM hard key to select a band.
- Turn the right knob to select a station (or use the SEEK button).
- Press and hold one of the preset buttons until you hear a chime.
- For more preset choices, press the FM or AM hard keys to toggle between the two preset groups.
- Observe legal regulations.
- Always drive attentively and responsibly.
- Setting the volume too high can damage the hearing. This applies especially to volumes above about 85 decibels.
- Select volume settings so that acoustic signals from the outside are always audible (for example, the sirens of emergency rescue vehicles).
- Please lower the volume before changing or connecting to an audio source. Unmounted or improperly mounted external devices can be thrown through the passenger compartment in the event of a sudden driving or braking maneuver or a collision, causing injury.
- Never leave external devices in the doors, on the front windshield, on or near the area marked “AIRBAG” on the steering wheel, instrument panel, seatbacks, or between these areas and the occupants. External devices can cause serious injury in the event of a collision, especially if the airbags inflate. Connecting cables of external devices may obstruct the driver. Route cables so as not to interfere with the driver.
- The armrest can affect the elbow room of the driver and thus cause collisions and severe injuries. Always keep the armrest closed while driving.
- Injuries can be caused by invisible laser beams if the housing of the CD player is opened. Have the CD player repaired only by a specialist.
This website is not a substitute for the Owner’s Manual. The Owner’s Manual contains detailed information about all your vehicle’s features plus important warnings about vehicle and passenger safety. Please read it carefully.